SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad
SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad [Online Classes]
Key Features Of SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad
About SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst deals with monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events in an organization’s computer systems. The SOC Analyst might be the first to notice suspicious activity on a computer system, such as an internet-facing server being accessed by an unauthorized user or malware infecting a system. This individual will then take action to stop the attack and mitigate further damage by implementing security controls such as firewalls and scanning tools.
In short, this individual is responsible for securing the network against unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
Cyber Security Masters is a premier security training institute in Hyderabad. The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst training course is designed to provide the students with a strong understanding of handling security incidents, collecting data, and analyzing the information collected. The course also focuses on improving overall security posture by creating a plan for continuous improvement.
Enroll in our SOC Training in Hyderabad for expert-led training sessions.
SOC Analyst Training Curriculum
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Concepts
- Cybersecurity terminology
- Importance of cybersecurity
- SOC Fundamentals
- SOC vs. NOC (Network Operations Center
- SOC Tools and Technologies
- Incident Handling Process
- SOC roles and responsibilities
- SOC architecture and components
- SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Endpoint Protection…
- Identifying and reporting incidents
- MITRE Att&ck Framework
- Diamond Model
- Lockheed Cyber Kill Chain
- Common Cyber Threats
- Malware, Phishing, DDoS, Insider Threats
- Attack Vectors and Techniques
- Social engineering, vulnerabilities
- Networking Basics
- OSI model, TCP/IP, protocols, subnetting
- Network Protocols and Traffic Analysis
- Packet capture and analysis, NetFlow, etc
- SIEM Fundamentals
- Log management, correlation, dashboards, etc.
- Log Collection and Analysis
- Log sources, log formats, log analysis
- SIEM Use Cases
- Incident detection, compliance, threat
- Detecting Security Incidents
- Anomaly detection, signature-based detection
- Incident Response Process
- Preparation, identification, containment
- Advanced Security Tools
- Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, etc
- Threat Intelligence and Feeds
- Threat feeds, STIX/TAXII, OSINT, IoC, etc
- Malware Analysis Techniques
- Static and dynamic analysis, sandboxing, etc
- Digital Forensics and Investigation
- Evidence collection, chain of custody, etc
- Threat Hunting Concepts
- Proactive threat-hunting methodologies tools
- Anomaly Detection Techniques
- Identifying irregular patterns and behaviors
- Advanced Incident Response Techniques
- Advanced incident containment, eradication, etc…
- Threat Mitigation Strategies
- Strategic response to APTs, Zero days, etc…
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Cloud architecture, shared responsibility model, etc…
- Hybrid SOC Operations
- Integrating cloud security into SOC operations
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Security frameworks (NIST, ISO), compliance, etc…
- Compliance and Regulations
- GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, etc…
- Threat Intelligence Sharing and Analysis
- Collecting, analyzing, and sharing threat intelligence
- Open-Source Threat Intelligence
- Leveraging open-source intelligence sources
- Offensive Security Techniques
- Ethical hacking, penetration testing, Red Teaming
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Planning, reconnaissance, exploitation, reporting
If you are not able to attend our classroom training, then don’t worry because we also offer online training for all our courses, including the SOC Training Course in Hyderabad.
Our recorded video lessons and online course structure are based on the same material taught in our classroom courses. This will give you a strong foundation for success so you can learn at your own pace.
Join Our Demo Session On SOC Analyst Training In Hyderabad
Why Choose Our SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad Program?
SOC Training In Hyderabad Certification
Having a certification Is always an added edge, especially nowadays when top MNCs treat these certifications as an added advantage. So, if you are also looking to get your hands on the certifications you want to convey for you, here are some certifications you must get as a SOC analyst.
Benefits Of Our Online SOC Training Program
Security Operations Center (SOC) is one of the trending and most in-demand professions nowadays among industries because of the increase in the number of internet crimes and security breaches.
Companies regularly hire skilled candidates to safeguard these security breaches and keep their network, data, or, you can say, the complete infrastructure safe and secure.
So, for someone who is looking to build a career in the field of cybersecurity, SOC is one of the best paths anyone can go with. Moreover, to make things easy, we at Cyber Security Masters help you with our best online SOC Training In Hyderabad. Our professional trainer crafted the course modules per industry standards with the updated content.
Our Job Oriented SOC training program is designed in such a way that anyone can quickly grab the concept. The course is incredibly best for students and working professionals with zero networking knowledge.
Job Opportunities After Completing SOC Analyst Course in Hyderabad
Most frequently asked questions with answers about SOC Analyst Training in Hyderabad
There are no prerequisites required to join the course. Our course curriculum is designed so anyone can learn the course without any networking or coding background. However, you only need a laptop with 8GB of RAM (Minimum) and an i3 Processor to join the course.
Yes, the course is perfectly suitable for beginners with zero technical knowledge who want to start their career in SOC.
The total course duration will be 40 days. However, if someone needs additional assistance or support to cover specific requirements, we will surely help the candidate with their needs.
To enroll in the SOC Analyst Course at Cyber Security Masters, you must fill out our online application form. Once we get your details, one of our team members will call you with all the information of the course, including the latest batch details and timings, along with the cyber security Fee structure.
Here are some of the tools that you will learn in the SOC training program.
- Firewall (e.g., Cisco ASA, pfSense)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Network Scanners (e.g., Nmap)
- Packet Capture (e.g., Wireshark)
- VPN Solutions (e.g., OpenVPN, Cisco AnyConnect)
- Antivirus/Anti-Malware (e.g., McAfee, Symantec)
- Host-Based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS)
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Application Whitelisting (e.g., AppLocker)
Yes, our trainers are real-time working professionals with good industry-standard knowledge. Whenever a new update, tool, or security breach emerges and has a requirement as per the company standards, our trainers cover them all.
Yes, we do offer placement assistance to our students. We have tie-ups with various organizations in the cybersecurity industry, and we provide job placement assistance to all our students. Our team will guide you through the placement process and help you find a suitable job in the cybersecurity industry.